This problem occurs times to times on my Android smartphone or my tablet, that message saying “No connection” and a Retry button when I open the Google Play App.
Here a list of fixes that can solve the problem :
– Go to system settings then go in Apps :
– There search for “Google Play Store” and clic on it :
– Now clic on “Uninstall Updates”, once it done clic on “Clear Data” then on “Clear Cache”.
– All done ? Go back in settings then clic on “Date and Time” :
– Activate (if it ain’t) the Automatic date & time field.
– Check the date and time is correct
– Power off your device, then power it on.
– Google Play Store should work better :